Running SafelyFollow these tips to running safely on the roads.
1. Run with a friend or running partner.
2. Don't run with headsets - be aware of what is around you.
3. Carry change for a phone call.
4. Tell friends or your parents where you will be running and when you should be back.
5. Run in areas you are familiar with.
6. Always stay alert.
7. Carry identification with your name, phone number.
8. Run against traffic so you can see approaching cars.
9. Wear reflective material if you run before dawn or after dark.
10. Avoid strangers or people acting strangely.