Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Peanut Butter Banana Bar Recipe
- 4 medium bananas
- 2 cups of oats, Dry
- 6 tablespoons, peanut butter, all natural
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, dark
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch glass dish. (You can use your finger to spread unrefined coconut oil all over the bottom and sides and the bars come out beautifully.)
- Mash the bananas and mix together with oats and peanut butter.
- Spread the dough evenly in the prepared dish, then sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cut into bars and enjoy.
Calories (217) Fat(11g) Carb(26g) Fiber(3g) Protein(5g) sugar (11g)
Recipe by: Super Healthy Kids