Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
- 1 cup water
- 4 whole allspice
- 2 individual black tea bags
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice or cider
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a small saucepan, bring water and allspice just to a boil; add tea bags.
- Remove from the heat; cover and steep for 3 minutes.
- Discard allspice and tea bags.
- Stir in apple juice and honey; heat through.
- Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 126 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Recipe from Taste of Home