Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
A JUST RUN® Licensed Chapter is a city, school district, or organization administering the JUST RUN program independently from the Big Sur Marathon Foundation. A Chapter will employ their own administrator who will solicit schools and youth organizations for participation in the program under their jurisdiction. In addition to all of the program benefits, the Licensees will receive the following:
- A website link to Licensee's specific JUST RUN Homepage
- Ability to develop and monitor a database for registering schools/youth groups and a database for the JUST RUN Across the USA / Europe components
- Implementation forms for leaders
- Prototypes for all printed JUST RUN program materials
- Advice regarding grants and sponsorship possibilities on a national level and assistance in applying for such funding as it becomes available.
Please contact Susan Love, Program Director, or call 831.625.6226 for further information.
View the entire Chapter License Agreement.