The 5 a Day program says there are many ways to exercise more:
1. Cut down on the amount of time you watch TV, play on computers, sitting down, and surfing the internet. Get up and be active. You can exercise or stretch while you watch T.V.
2. At least 2 or 3 times a week, and every day if you can, you should stretch the muscles in your arms, legs, shoulders, legs, and other parts of your body. This improves flexibility and strengthens your body.
3. At least 3 to 5 times a week, and every day if you can, you should walk, run, bike, dance, play soccer, play basketball, or some other game that gives your heart and lungs exercise.
4. Walk as often as you can and make physical activity part of your daily routine.
5. Mix up the things you do to be active. Try new things. Challenge yourself with new goals.