Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Thank you to skinnytaste.com for letting us share this recipe.
- 13.75 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve right away.
Yield: 15 servings, Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Freestyle Points: 2
- Points +: 2
- Calories: 73 calories
- Total Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Sodium: 245mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Protein: 5g
A Recipe for Steamed Artichoke!
A Recipe for Pickled Artichoke!