Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
- 3 lbs asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Less than 1/4 tsp salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss asparagus with oil on a baking sheet with sides or in a large roasting pan.
- Spread in a single layer and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast asparagus, uncovered, for 15-25 minutes, or until tender. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Calories (51) Fat (1g) Sodium (40mg) Fiber (4g) protein (4g)
This recipe provides 8 servings.