Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3/4 diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Dash of Salt and pepper
- Cut avocado into cubes and place in a bowl. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon over the avocado and gently stir to combine.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Recipe at www.spendwithpennies.com/chickpea-salad/.
Calories (226) Fat (15g) Carbs (18g) Fiber (7g) Protein (5g)