Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Wash kale and dry. (Very important that the kale is completely dry because if not the chips won’t toast properly).
- Rip the leaves off the stems and into chip-sized pieces.
- Put the kale in a large bowl then drizzle the olive oil and toss gently.
- Then lay the bite-size kale on a baking sheet and sprinkle salt and garlic powder.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Make sure to check constantly and if not yet toasted allow some extra time.
- Once done allow to cool and enjoy this delicious and healthy snack!
Recipe by Jeanette Garcia