Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Soybean Hummus Recipe
- 4 cups cooked soybeans
- 2 cups water
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cloves medium-large size garlic
- 2 tsp salt or to taste
- Herb of your choice for garnish (I used cilantro)
- Place all ingredients, except for the garnish, into a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a storage container, or a serving dish, decorate with garnish and enjoy.
- Soybeans hummus should keep well refrigerated for up to a week.
- You can add your favorite spices (such as cumin), or even sun-dried tomatoes to make this delicious hummus even tastier.