Warning messageMean Menu style requires jQuery library version 1.7 or higher, but you have opted to provide your own library. Please ensure you have the proper version of jQuery included. (note: this is not an error)
Breakfast Egg Bars
- 1 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour, all-purpose
- 2-ounces cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Chop broccoli into tiny florets and grate zucchini. Add to a medium skillet with olive oil and cook over medium-high until the broccoli is soft and bright green. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, add eggs, oregano, salt, flour and grated cheddar cheese; Whisk to combine. Add the veggies and stir again.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes; cut into squares and serve warm.
Calories (75) Fat (5g) Carb (2g) Fiber (0g) Protein (5) Sugar (0g)
Recipe at Super Healthy Kids